Here at Ellie Air we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to own a piece of something special. Each unique piece of Ellie Air jewellery is hand crafted using responsibly & ethically sourced gold & gemstones.

We offer a 6 month credit-free payment plan. A 30% deposit is required to confirm your purchase, followed by 5 equal monthly payments to clear the remaining 70% balance. The final balance will need to be cleared before we ship your piece of jewellery to you.

Our credit-free payment plan can be used on all collection, ready to ship and one of a kind items over £500. Our bespoke design service has a 50/50 deposit/balance payment plan which is written about in more detail on our Custom Design page.


How it works :

Fill out the form below with details of the piece you would like to purchase. We will then ask for some further details and will email you a personalised invoice that is payable in instalments. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help!